Texas Off-Campus Recruiting
How to Register for the 2010 TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program - REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 8, 2010
The registration fee is $150 per interview room ($75 for government and nonprofits).
TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program - South Texas College of Law - Houston, Texas
We are pleased to announce our new web based system of registering and receiving resumes for the Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program. The system is called Symplicity and it gives complete control to the employer. To register for the program you will register on Symplicity. Instructions are below on how to register. After you register, an invoice for the program will be sent from TYLA.
The Symplicity program has several advantages. The contact person who registers will be able to download resumes from Symplicity. Employers will no longer receive large stacks of paper resumes. Also, the final interview schedule will be available for download on Symplicity.
The contact person who registers with Symplicity will receive a password. The username will be your email address. Remember that everything will be connected to the one password and email address. So the person who registers will be the one who will have access to the system and downloading interview schedules and resumes. There are several steps to complete your registration for the TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program.
1. Symplicity Registration
- Go to the following site to register: https://law-tx-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Click on the [Register] tab and complete all fields that have a red asterisk, as it is required to successfully register. Complete the requested information and you will receive an email with your password as soon as your registration has been processed.
2. Register for the TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program Log-in to Symplicity.
- On the employer's sign-in page, click the [Sign in] tab to enter the system.
- Choose [Interviews] from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select the [Schedule Requests] tab.
- Click the [Request Schedule] button. Make sure that by Recruiting Session it says: "2010 TYLA." If you see a drop-down menu, select "2010 TYLA."
- Complete the schedule request form. Please describe the positions you are interviewing students for in the "Additional Requests" box.
- Click [Submit] when you are finished.
- Schedule requests are processed in the order they are received. You will receive an automatic e-mail message confirming your registration as soon as your request has been processed.
When will we receive the student materials for the TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program?
Resumes and any other requested prescreen materials (transcripts, writing samples, etc.) will be available on Symplicity beginning January 25, 2010. Detailed instructions will be sent to you once you have registered for TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program.
Note regarding application materials:
Symplicity converts all uploaded Word documents into .pdf documents. Please be aware that occasionally the original format of the document may be altered during the conversion. This is not the fault of the student but a limitation of the conversion software. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
When are interview selections due?
Please designate via Symplicity the students you wish to interview (referred to as "preselect") and any alternates by NOON on February 4, 2010. Detailed instructions will be sent to you as this date approaches.
For more information on how to register or questions about the job fair please contact:
Chair, TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program
Recruitment Coordinator & Career Counselor
South Texas College of Law
January 8 - Employer Registration Deadline on Symplicity
January 25 - Student resumes available for download on Symplicity
February 4 - Employer interview selections due on Symplicity by NOON
February 19 - Final interview schedule available for download on Symplicity
February 26 - TYLA Texas Off-Campus Recruitment Program - South Texas College of Law, Houston TX